The quality of sexual connection with your partner can be a sign of your relationship health.
The reality is that for many couples, intimacy in marriage can wane over time.
Are you finding that your sexual desire is running hot and cold?
Learning how to bring back intimacy in a marriage starts by avoiding 3 common pitfalls,
per the advice of our relationship and sexuality expert, Dr. Felice Dunas.
Subscribe For Expert Love Advice
Maybe one day everything is great, and the next the idea of intimacy sounds as appealing as yard work.
If your libido seems to be waning more often or you’re having inconsistent sexual desire,
it could be a source of tension or disappointment for both you and your partner.
3 Pitfalls of Intimacy in Marriage
When you recognize and understand the common pitfalls that lead to a loss of intimacy in marriage, you can
gain the perspective that can help you create a better connection with your partner. They are:
- This is normal as I get older. Many people feel it’s normal for desire to lower as you age.
We trick ourselves into beliving the “honeymoon” stage wasn’t meant to last forever and as we
age we no longer have a need for sexual intimacy. For the most part, a healthy person should not lose interest in
sex as they age. If you’re actively working to maintain a
healthy sexual energy, you may never
lose your desire.
- My partner is boring. You might be feeling like your partner has become predictable and bedroom time
just isn’t exciting anymore. The truth is, this feeling has nothing to do with your partner, but rather it has
to do with an imbalance of your relationship. By correcting this imbalance you’ll be able to maintain a harmonious,
- I’m too tired. Life gets in the way of living life. We all get busy, taking care of the kids, the house,
working long hours, or all of the above. But being tired shouldn’t be an excuse for losing intimacy in marriage. You
can reclaim your passion and desire and enjoy a consistent, joyful marital sex life again.
Fortunately, there is a good explanation for why your libido is being so fickle. And with the right combination of remedies, you can
reclaim your passion and desire and enjoy a consistent, joyful sex life again and bring back intimacy in a marriage.
When you subscribe to our FREE Newsletter below, you’ll receive in-depth advice from Felice Dunas, as well as
other relationship experts, on how to create a stronger, more passionate relationship, even if you’ve been
together for years and have tried everything to get back that “spark.”
You’ll learn how to:
- Techniques and strategies to increase sexual energy, libido and health.
- Resolve conflict and breathe new life and passion into a relationship, using the ancient
principles of yin and yang energy.
- Emulate the 5 skills of happy couples and practice the specific behaviors, attitudes, and
actions you can take to turn any relationship problem into an opportunity to get close and stay close.
- Take care of yourself within the context of a relationship, so you can finally have the
connected relationship you’ve always wanted AND feel deeply at peace and loved.
- And more!
Fall Deeply In Love All Over Again
- Completely transform your struggling relationship
- Critical keys to staying connected
- Make long-standing issues melt away
- Physically crave your partner again
- Recreate the passion and joy you once had
- Put an end to blame and conflict