Social distancing offers a unique opportunity to develop REAL, MEANINGFUL connections that can turn into lasting
“in-person“ relationships when this is all over. I will show you how…
Dating Secrets Most Women Will Never Know
I know what it’s like to have years of dating knock the crap out of you.
I was that 40-year-old woman who somehow “forgot” to have a romantic relationship (while I was busy hiding in my career).
I wasn’t meeting any single men at all.
I decided to go online and spent 7 years dating and on off before I met Larry, the man I married.
7 LONG, frustrating, lonely years.
I made all the mistakes.
I thought men only wanted younger, dumber, slimmer, “model” types and I was not that…
So I posted pictures that hid my body and compensated by letting men know that I was a smart, independent and busy businesswoman
who didn’t have time for nonsense.
Internationally-recognized dating coach helping women over 40 finally find lasting love
I didn’t want them to know that secretly, I ached to have a man by my side.
I pretended to not “need” a man, so when no man wanted me I could also pretend that I didn’t care.
My inbox went empty for months at a time.
I said yes to the few users and losers who did contact me because I was desperate. No one else was interested.
Once in a while I’d “fall in love” with a profile and get the nerve to write these guys…the few responses I received
were of the “no thanks, you’re not my type” kind. I couldn’t figure out why they didn’t see our potential!
I ended up feeling so rejected and worthless.
There were years when I didn’t go on one single date. It was awful.
I finally went to see a therapist (there were no dating coaches back then) to help me figure out what I was doing that wasn’t working.
She helped me realize that it wasn’t about the men being jerks or online dating sucking…it was my attitudes, beliefs and
assumptions that were standing in my way.
After figuring that out, I consulted with a coach who helped me learn the practical skills that got me noticed in a way I hadn’t been
I learned that I had to tailor my approach because men in their 40s, 50s, 60s and more were DIFFERENT from the men I remember dating
in high school and in my 20s and 30s.
I was way off in believing that men didn’t want a woman like me.
They SO did!
I just had to do a much better job of showing them who I was!
Once I learned HOW to do that, EVERYTHING changed. I met Larry, and we’ve been happily married since 2006. Then I started teaching
other women how to do the same, and have helped THOUSANDS of women so far… Now it’s your turn.
This CAN and WILL work for you, too.
It just takes realizing the TRUTH about men, dating, and your expectations… and then learning the practical, seriously
effective skills that help you:
Introducing From Online to In-Love — A Step-by-Step Guide to Finding Love After 40
The very best way for you to connect with grownup men who share your vision for a relationship, meet
the one man who will adore you and want to share a life with you.
Online Dating can be a powerful tool for you, too, but only if you have the right mindset, approach and practical skills that
makes it possible.
That’s where my video program, From Online to In-Love: A Step-by-Step Guide to Finding Love After
40, comes in.
I developed this program after more than a decade of teaching these skills and perspectives to literally thousands of women—some as young
as 30 and some well into their 70s.
These are women, who, like you, were either disillusioned or disappointed with the complexities and frustrations of dating today.
Or had recently divorced or widowed and were back in the dating world for the first time in decades.
In this program, you will learn tools, skills and perspectives that are specifically tailored to address the
unique challenges of dating for women after the age of 40.
This info-packed, 25+ page guide walks you through exactly what to do to find lasting love in this new normal:
Limited-Time: Included for FREE With Your Order
- Lots of FUN ideas for things to do together “virtually”
- How to playfully “FLIRT” screen-to-screen (so he’s dying to meet you IN PERSON once this is all over!)
- Interesting conversation topics to help connect on a DEEPER LEVEL and start feeling like you’ve known each other for years.
- Even how to look your most ATTRACTIVE through the webcam – what to wear, how to position the camera, where to sit (you know, all
those things none of us have had to think about before - but now actually DO matter!)
You’ll learn the truth about grownup men, what they really want, and how to find and attract the “good” ones
that can make wonderful partners.
Grownup men are totally different than what you remember from your younger days and from the
guys you might have been picking and dating recently.
I’ll teach you about specific age and gender differences not even on your radar, which will help you stand out
from other women online—because you’ll communicate with men in a way that resonates with them.
You’ll come to understand that you need not change who you are or give up where you want to live in order to have that soul-satisfying
relationship—because I’ll show you how to set clear boundaries with men who live too far away,
aren’t a good fit, or are just looking for a “hook up”.
Your anxiety over the “dangers” of online dating will disappear after you get the facts and learn how to easily and quickly
spot scammers and “fake” accounts that especially target older women. No more getting
sucked in by flattery and fantasy, only to be taken advantage of, just because you’re a certain age or financially more established.
I’ll show you specific strategies to write a magnetic profile your perfect guy won’t be able to
resist, and how to scan men’s profiles for dealbreakers and red flags, as well as “diamonds
in the rough.”
You’ll open your eyes to the possibilities that you never saw before, and you’ll be so pleasantly surprised to learn
how many great men there are out there that you dismissed before, for the wrong reasons.
I’ll show you how to take charge of your online dating experience, instead of just sitting around
waiting and waiting…and getting no action. There’s a special way to do this without seeming needy, desperate or
“chasing” men…but it’s so alluring to the right man.
You’ll start to feel hopeful, confident and
competent in the realm of online dating.
And when your light bulb goes on (and it will!) you’re going to be stunned at how simple it is and how many good men are looking to be a
woman’s great grownup partner, and will show up for you AND turn you on. (I mean you need a guy you want to kiss, right?)
I’m talking about the men who are passing you by right now. Or the ones you fantasize about meeting, if only you had the nerve to get
No more “online dating sucks.”
No more “there are no good men” mantra for you, sister.
This new INFORMATION, this new TRUTH and these new SKILLS will set you free…and get you the meaningful relationship you want.
You’re going to know how to take the shortcut through the online dating maze, and avoid the pitfalls that 99% of women
endure…because they don’t know what YOU are going to know.
No more avoiding or hiding from this modern dating tool, which is your best chance at meeting someone.
Every day will be just one enjoyable step closer to your ultimate goal…a lifetime of love with a man who will light you up, have
your back and add a new dimension of joy to your life.
Here’s What Else You’ll Learn In This Eye-Opening, Step-by-Step Program:
- The 6 truths about men and online dating that most women don’t know, don’t believe, or don’t
understand, and how these truths can transform your expectations about dating online.
- How to compose a profile that will attract the right men, while discreetly sending a “message” to the
wrong men to pass you by.
- One of the most powerful skills I teach when it comes to online dating for women over 40, and how this ONE SKILL can catapult
your success with finding your One Special Man.
- How online dating algorithms affect the amount of exposure and “likes” your profile gets and the
single most effective strategy for keeping your profile in the eyes of the men you want to meet.
- How to handle a situation where a man you’ve written doesn’t respond, responds but doesn’t
initiate a meeting, or starts messaging you but then disappears—so that you don’t lose your
sanity or confidence.
- A fun, revealing writing exercise that will help you express yourself in a way that attracts men to your profile, and
will weed out the men who aren’t right for you.
- A specific 5-step action plan for getting online if you’re just getting started OR if you’re already
online but aren’t getting any quality responses.
- Exactly what to say if a man keeps wanting to know about your personal relationship history if you’re not ready
to disclose the whole truth, so he’s intrigued but respects your boundaries.
- The one word mantra that can help you deal with men who don’t write back, act weird, or say inappropriate things,
so you can feel confident and not waste your time on jerks.
- The 3 principles of online dating that will help you stay motivated and inspired, no matter what bad experiences
you’ve had with online dating and how hopeless you feel now.
- The 4 perspectives on rejection that can make you feel instantly better when a guy ghosts you, doesn’t answer
your email, tells you that you’re not his “type”, or doesn’t call when he says he will.
- The do’s and don’ts of profile photos—especially if you feel self-conscious about your looks or
body—and the one “pro” tip that can transform your entire experience of online dating.
- How to avoid one of the most common mistakes both men AND women make in their online profiles.
- How to find a type of grown-up man who has the capacity to be a great life partner—his strengths, his values
and his vision for what he wants his life to be like—and how you can use this list of specific criteria to help you find
that kind of man.
- The secret insight into what grownup quality men want from relationships, and how to use this insight to attract
this kind of man using what you say in your profile.
- How to communicate your deal breakers in your profile without coming across as bitter or difficult to please, or
boring potential mates. (HINT: If you’re listing qualities such as honesty or sense of humor as a must-have, you’re
doing it wrong).
- How to exponentially increase your opportunity to meet wonderful men by eliminating 2 common deal breakers from your
- The 4 qualities a quality man is looking for in a woman when he’s browsing profiles online, and how you can
make sure your profile gets his attention immediately.
- How to phrase your likes, hobbies and values in your online profile in “manspeak”— using words and phrases in a
way that will get the right man’s attention and will compel him to get to know you better.
- How to avoid “clichés” in your profile that turn men off, and rephrase your likes or dislikes in a way
that reveals your values and personality and weed out the wrong men.
- How to engage and grab his attention using the first sentence of your profile.
- 2 things about yourself you should NEVER mention in your profile, even if they’re important to you.
- How to vet a man by looking for certain key things in his profile to know if he’s worth emailing or responding to.
- The 1 pitfall women commonly fall into with online dating because they don’t understand the psychology
of older men, and how to avoid it.
- 5 do’s and don’ts on what to include (or not) about yourself if you’re using a dating
- A recipe for writing your first email that maximizes the chances that he’ll want to write you back, and
the common mistakes many women make with emails that make him click the delete button.
- The tell-tale signs that he’s a scammer or unavailable, and what to do when you come across this kind of
- What 3 things to look for in a man’s profile that increases the chances you’ll find a great man you
may have otherwise overlooked.
- A magic but simple 3-step communication tip for asking a man to give you what you want—whether it’s
to reschedule a date, meet somewhere specific or ask you out again, that comes across as kind, direct and confident.
- 8 red flags that tell you that you’re dealing with a jerk, narcissist, liar, scammer or a man with a hidden
agenda, and how to spot these flags fast, so you don’t waste your time or endanger yourself.
- The #1 thing that trips up smart women when scanning men’s profiles that keep them from connecting with
potentially amazing partners.
From Online to In-Love is both a practical “how-to” program on how to navigate online
dating AND a deep dive into your personal obstacles, so you can reframe your approach and start having fun and meeting great men.
You’ll get tips and advice on:
- How to compose your profile so it’ll weed out all the men you don’t want, and attract the ones you do want
- Identifying the deal breakers that won’t break your mojo with online dating
- Re-framing long-held beliefs and assumptions that are blocking you from love
- The do’s and don’ts of online communication with quality, mature men
- Posting a profile photo that’s guaranteed to get you noticed, even if you aren’t a “model” type
- What men past a certain age are looking for before they’ll respond to your message or ask you to meet
- How mature men are different (and better!) than the boys you used to date (yay!). This will help you have realistic expectations
and make more meaningful connections with the men you meet online and offline.
- And much more
Here’s specifically how this program is structured and what you’ll be learning:
Getting Started Module
- The big “aha!” that led me to finding my husband when I was 47
- The 5 keys that will help you get the most out of this program
- The mindset that will elevate your chances of finding Mr. I Love You online, and how to manage any negative
feelings that keep you from getting back “out there” with online dating
Set Yourself Up for Success
- The attributes and qualities that will set you up for success with online dating, so you can have fun and
- How to avoid the common disappointments by setting realistic expectations and defining what online dating
IS and IS NOT
- A mental tool that will keep you confident, sane and moving forward with online dating, so you don’t
give up too soon or let it overwhelm you
- The 4 strategies to reject online rejection, so you can keep your self-esteem intact and enjoy online dating
until you connect with your true, forever love
- An exercise that will serve as a powerful reminder that you already have what it takes to be successful online
Choose Your Online Dating Technology
- The unique benefits and drawbacks of using online dating sites versus dating apps, and help determining which
one is right for your personality, lifestyle, and personal preferences
- The 3 key decisions you’ll have to make before you even set up an online dating account, and how these
decisions will start you off on the right track from the beginning
- The safety and other features you should definitely use, and the ones you should just say “no” to
- The types of contacts men will make that you should NEVER ignore, and why your assumptions about these forms
of contact may NOT be accurate
Attracting the Quality Men You Want to Meet
- How to make the words you use in your profile relatable to kind, confident men who are looking for a lifetime
partnership (because it really doesn’t matter what your girlfriends think!)
- How to get past the big mistakes that most women make so you stand out and get attention from the right type
- How to express yourself meaningfully in your profile in a way that helps men feel compelled to want to know more
- How using “nuggets” of information about yourself and what you’re looking for attracts the men
you want, and kindly compels the wrong men to pass you by
- How to phrase your deal breakers in a way that doesn’t accidentally turn off the men who have so much
potential to be right for you
- Photo do’s and don’ts that show your beauty inside and out (and the truth about what men are looking
for in your pics)
What the Men You Want, Want: Getting to Know the Quality, Grownup Man
- What mature, commitment-minded men are looking for as they search online, as they date, and as they choose their
- The reason you have (what seems like) a great date and he never calls, and how to avoid that ever happening again
- How to bring out the best in a grownup, good man
- How to recognize mature, good guys online, and tips and strategies to help you attract them, relate to them, and
get to know—and appreciate—them
Ace Your Online Connection So You Get Dates with the RIGHT Men
- The “recipe” for writing an email that gets opened and gets a response from the right men (even if
his mailbox is full)
- How to guide your online conversations in a way that leads to “real” dates so you don’t get
stuck with penpals
- The silly things good men do that you should ignore or overlook so you don’t miss men with great potential
- How to spot scammers, unavailable men and time-wasters and the one word that helps you deal with them without
wasting your time or emotional energy
- Common communication traps that can trip you up and how to avoid them
- How to stay safe by sharing the right information at the right time
Uncover the Hidden Gems: Man-Shopping Grownup Style
- In this module, I’ll get online and we’ll look at real profiles, real dating sites, and real men,
and I’ll give you my best advice on what to look for, what to ignore, and how to “interpret”
a man’s profile for the diamond in the rough
Success Steps and Plans
- Strategies and advice that will help you avoid the predictable pitfalls you may encounter throughout your online
- The 5 essential steps you need to take before getting online
- Creating an action plan that gets you moving in the right direction…toward that man who will happily share
Place your order and be watching From Online to In-Love in a matter of minutes. Take a full 7
days to examine every Module of the program and see for yourself how excited, optimistic, and well-prepared you feel about using online
dating to meet Your Special Man. You’re on your way!
You CAN find a good man online at this stage of your life, and it’s much easier than you ever thought possible. You’ll feel excited
about the idea of getting online (again, or for the first time) and trying out your new profile. You’ll start to see online dating it
for what it is: a powerful tool for meeting eligible men, but not actual “dating”. This means you’ll already feel a lot
less bothered by what you used to perceive as “blow offs” or rejection.
If, at the end of the 7 days, you decide this program isn’t right for you for any reason, simply let me know and I’ll refund your
investment in FULL, no questions, no hassle. This is my promise: You’ll appreciate the value this course can bring you (after you
commit to the time it takes to complete it, get online, and start putting the strategies into practice) or I will refund your money in full
within 7 days of your purchase.
My Risk-Free Promise
You’ll be able to access the program within minutes of purchasing.
7 full days of unlimited access before deciding to keep it.
Not 100% thrilled? Let me know and I’ll give you a full refund.
Learn How to Have Fun, Feel Safe, and Take Control of Your Online Experience… and Finally Find Your Special Guy
From Online to In-Love isn’t just about using the internet to find love. It’s
about getting in touch with your best and true self, including what you have to offer, the kind of man
you really want, and the relationship you envision for your future.
It’s about being unabashedly and unapologetically real—without hiding, pretending, or contorting
yourself in order to impress a man you don’t even know.
It’s learning that loving yourself as a woman and taking care of yourself is the way to find a good man that deserves you.
It’s about ridding yourself of old and no-longer-true beliefs about yourself and men. As I say: “Thank goodness we’re not 18
anymore!” It feels so empowering to have life experience, maturity, and wisdom borne of struggle and achievement.
You see, online dating doesn’t have to feel confusing and overwhelming, once you learn the in’s and outs. Dating past the age of 40
can be about having fun, feeling safe, confident, in control— because you are growing, learning new things, and making better choices.
Here’s something to take away, if nothing else: You have the same life skills, knowledge, traits, etc. that led you to success in
other parts of your life, so there’s no reason to think you won’t have that with online dating. You already have all
the gumption and resilience you need to be successful at this…it just takes getting over your limiting beliefs and then applying some
easy-to-learn practical skills to the process.
Do yourself a HUGE favor right now. Give yourself permission to want and need a fabulous man in your life, because you deserve love and you deserve
to be happy. Tell yourself it’s not a weakness to admit you need a little bit of help, and accept that help when it is offered.
You’re a strong, smart, amazing woman with so much love to give. The right man will thank his lucky stars to have found you.