Learn How To Live in Your “Gift Zone” and Attract The Person Who Will Appreciate And Honor The Real You, Forever
The real search for love isn’t about becoming more attractive. Or confident. Or seductive. It’s about embracing the magic of our
And then sharing it with bravery, generosity—and fierce discernment.
And here’s the funny thing:
It’s also the recipe for the life we dream of.
When I observed that my single clients were hiding the parts of themselves that were their greatest gifts and places of beauty, it
lit an ember of insight in me.
This was why they hadn’t found real love or healthy relationships. This was why they were so confounded
Psychotherapist, author, podcaster, and leading voice on cultivating healthy intimacy
It took me years to piece this all together into a theoretical framework and a “process” that I could replicate and teach to others
But I did it! And this process has helped thousands of singles uncover their Core Gifts… leading them to their life’s greatest love.
And now I’ve updated this process with my most recent insights and am making it available in my program,
Deeper Dating: The Powerful Path to Authentic Love.
This program will help you to first and foremost discover your Core Gifts and live from your Gift Zone, with all the beauty
that’s hidden there.
It will be a revelation to see that the parts of yourself you previously thought were flaws or embarrassing traits are actually your most beautiful
qualities—qualities that you no longer have to hide or push below the surface.
I won’t lie—this can be a scary process when you first embark on it.
You’ll learn tools that help dissolve and work past those fears, and find out the deeper truth of those fears. The more you
learn to love those parts of yourself which you previously pushed down, the less scary (and the more beautiful) they become to you.
Next, you’ll learn how to honor and then lead with your Core Gifts when you’re dating or meeting other singles, so that you naturally
attract people who are more likely to appreciate and be drawn to who you really are.
And it’s not just about who you attract. You’ll start to see that your attraction to others
will change. You’ll lose your taste for unhealthy relationships and you’ll be more intrigued by partners who have the
emotional capacity to truly love you and commit to you.
You’ll learn how to tell the difference between attractions that lead to love and attractions that lead to pain. You’ll gain confidence
in your ability to recognize a healthy relationship from the start.
You’ll learn about the Wave of Distancing: the single biggest saboteur of healthy, new love. This is when your soul knows
you’re with someone who has the capacity to make you happy, but your heart is still trying to protect you, so you begin to mysteriously
doubt your attraction to someone in “waves” that come and go.
I’ll explain why this happens and what you should do about it, so that you aren’t fleeing relationships that are good for
you the way you may have in the past.
While you can’t force your sexual attraction, you’ll learn how to nurture and cultivate that spark of attraction you
feel for the right person.
Yes, you can have a sweet and sustainable love that’s also wild, passionate and sexy.
This is especially important if you have a history of getting hooked on high-chemistry connections with unavailable people. Or if you avoid giving
your heart to available people who love you for who you are.
Most dating approaches only teach us how to strengthen our defenses and armor. This program teaches you a way to honor the tender, authentic
you underneath the armor while still being strong and discerning.
When you go through the Deeper Dating program:
- You’ll dramatically increase your chances of finding love
- You’ll attract people who value and desire you for who you are
- You’ll no longer fear rejection like you did before
- You’ll feel more relaxed
- You won’t hide, diminish, or deny who you are
- You’ll lose your taste for wrong partners or unhealthy relationships
- You’ll understand why past relationships didn’t work
- You’ll have a sense of connection to your life mission
- You’ll heal your lifelong attachment wounds by dating this new way
- You’ll discover your sexual and romantic Core Gifts and that will change your life.
The process you’ll learn in Deeper Dating is the quickest and easiest way to true,
lasting, healthy love because you will no longer waste time in unhealthy relationships or attract unavailable partners.
You’ll go right to the heart of who you really are, and lead with your gifts instead of with your fears and insecurities.
I can’t wait to guide you on this most important journey of your adult life—the journey to intimacy and the search for true love.
When you watch this program, you’ll feel as if I’m guiding you personally, step-by-step, through this powerful process. You will feel my
caring and warmth, and the quality of the healing that comes across in my words.
There’s a deep sense of personal connection and safety that comes across in this program, and a contagious excitement I have for this work that
will be like wind at your back.
I can’t wait for you to experience it!
In Deeper Dating: The Powerful Path to Authentic Love, you’ll learn all the tools and insights
you need to create a healthy, authentic, lifelong love:
A 6+ hour audio with 10 modules that take you through the Deeper Dating process, step-by-step,
complete with reflection exercises and other methods that will help you uncover and honor your Core Gifts, as well as practical dating advice
for cultivating healthy attractions.
4 (audio) micro-meditations related to finding your Core Gifts and developing healthier attractions
A 104-page workbook
You’ll also receive ongoing support and inspirations through our Free Flourish Newsletter. It’s packed
with advice, insights and practical strategies from our curated community of experts.
Here’s Just A Small Sample Of What Else You’ll Discover Through This Unique, Life-Changing Process:
- The 8 signs that you’re living from your Gift Zone, so you can appreciate yourself and your Core
Gifts, and become magnetic to the person who will make you happy (and appreciate you, too!)
- How your deepest insecurities hold the key to discovering your greatest gifts when it comes to love
- How to increase your level of discernment against the people who can never make you happy or love you the way you want to
be loved—and do it early on when you meet someone, before you get too involved and attached
- The most powerful question you can ask yourself when you’re dating someone that will save you countless days or months
of pain. Ask yourself this, and it will quickly reveal if the person is right for you
- 2 questions that can help you understand your entire intimacy journey, or the parts of your life that have been
bewildering, in a whole new way
- The hidden reason why you’re drawn to a person who runs hot and cold, and how to use
this insight to inform your search for true love
- 8 red flags that indicate you’re in an unhealthy relationship
- Waves of Distancing: A common phenomenon whereby you suddenly start to feel critical and turned off by a new romantic partner,
even if they haven’t changed. What this means and what you should do about it
- Attraction of Deprivation: A kind of attraction you feel for someone who will never be able to love you the way you deserve to be
loved, or make you happy. Learn the signs that you’re in an Attraction of Deprivation and what to do about it
- Attraction of Inspiration: The single greatest key to a life that is happy and rich with love. Learn the tell-tale signs
that you’re in this type of relationship, and if so, how to ensure this relationship gets off to a great start
- Do you date people you know are bad for you, but you can’t help yourself? The key to losing your taste for “bad
boys” or “bad girls”, jerks, narcissists, control freaks and emotionally unavailable people
- What to do if you’re suddenly “bored” with someone you’re physically or sexually attracted to, or
someone you know is a kind, decent available person who’s good for you. Is it a sign they’re not the right fit? What does
this mean and what should you do?
- When to have sex with someone you’re dating, and why timing sex is especially important if you’re prone to
falling in love with the wrong people (people who aren’t emotionally available to commit to you)
- How to shift your routine in order to notice the people around you, increasing the chances you’ll make conversation and meet
- The truth about sexual attraction that no one teaches us, and how this truth can change your entire experience of dating
and falling in love
- How to create sex that truly excites you, touches your heart, and makes you feel safe and cherished as well as wild and
- The most important strategy for online dating that will help you honor your Core Gifts while avoiding the superficial
traps of online dating culture
- What to avoid doing on the first few dates in order to make the soundest, wisest decisions possible about whether or not
to keep seeing the person you’ve just met
- Should you play hard to get or should you be truthful about your enthusiasm about someone? The research-backed
truth behind this age old dilemma!
- What to expect as a result of honoring your Core Gifts, and how your life may change (and why you need to be prepared
when this common phase begins, so you don’t get discouraged or go back to your old, destructive patterns)
- B.I.R.T.H. – a 5-steps guideline that you can do when you’re feeling discouraged or unmotivated about dating.
Each of these steps will renew your enthusiasm, give you new and fresh insights, bring back your sense of hope, and move you closer
to the love you dream of
- And much more…
What You’ll Discover In the Program:
Your Map to Finding Love
- What the Gift Zone is, and how to discover your most powerful intimacy gifts.
- Warning signs that you’re becoming disconnected from your Gift Zone, and how to reverse that trend
- The one question to ask yourself that can save you countless hours of pain in your love life.
- A 3-step formula for dealing with your insecurities.
- The biggest reason you’re attracted to people who can’t love you the way you want to be loved, and what
you need to do to attract healthier relationships.
How to Discover Your Core Gifts, Your Great Key to Finding Love
- The questions to ask yourself that will uncover what your Core Gifts are.
- Why your personality “problems” or aspects of yourself you previously considered a curse may be the key
to finding love.
- An exercise to help you uncover your Core Gifts by evaluating your past painful experiences in relationships.
How to Love Yourself First
- What a 75-year study reveals is the single most important trait that determines happiness in life, and how to
cultivate that trait in your own life.
- Coping styles that push people and love away, and how to know if you’re using these copying styles to
unconsciously push away great partners.
- Exercises to help you honor your Core Gifts, and to lose your taste for people who chip away at your sense of
- What it means if there’s a part of your personality you’re timid to reveal to the people you date,
and how to honor this hidden part of you in order to create a profound connection with a person.
- An activity you can do with your friends and family to help each of you uncover your Core Gifts.
How to Tell Which Attractions Lead to Love and Which Lead to Pain
- 3 insights about attraction that everyone should know.
- Why conventional dating advice misses the mark entirely when it comes to showing you the way to great love.
- What two qualities are that both men and women say attracts them more than anything else.
- How to identify the right kind of attractions to allow into your life, especially if you feel you keep ending up in
toxic, or unloving relationships.
Understanding and Transforming Your Patterns of Attraction
- How and why your romantic and sexual attractions are deeply linked to your Core Gifts, and why you keep being drawn
to the same types of personalities.
- 3 ways to know that you have trauma around your Core Gifts, and what that means about your dating life.
- The 5 steps to understanding your Attractions of Deprivation, or your proclivity to fall for people who can’t
love you back the way you need.
- An exercise that will help you truly understand how wonderful it would feel to be with someone who treasures the real
How and Where to Look for Love
- The 3 top places for meeting quality single people - and how to maximize your success when you’re there.
- How to use the concepts of Deeper Dating to transform your online dating experience.
- When to first have sex with someone you’re dating, and why following this advice can increase the chances of
finding a partner who’s right for you.
The Skills of Deeper Dating
- What to expect when you start to date in this more authentic way, and how to get past stuck points.
- The 3 phases of deeper dating, and how to know that you’re on the right track, even when nothing seems to
be happening in your love life.
- The Do’s and Don’ts about first meetings or dates.
Surviving and Thriving in the Middle Phase of Your Journey
- A progress checklist that will help you determine if you’re incorporating the lessons of
Deeper Dating into your life, and where you need to place your focus if
you’re still struggling.
- Discover how to stop letting your intimacy fears and old, unhelpful patterns get in the way of finding true love.
The Truths About Sexual Attraction No One Teaches Us
- The truth about the nature of sexual attraction, and what compels us to desire someone even if they’re not
kind to us.
- 4 techniques to develop deeper attraction and passion for someone you know honors your Core Gifts and would be a
good partner for you.
- Strategies to recognize and overcome Waves of Distancing—which can sabotage your love life for decades, if
you’re not aware they’re happening.
- 3 questions that will help you identify your sexual and romantic Core Gifts.
The Closing and Cultivating Lasting Love
- How to incorporate everything you’ve learned in this course into your daily life.
- A powerful “Inner Mentor” process that will serve as a guidepost for you at some point in the near future.
Ongoing Support and Inspiration
Our EXPERT ADVICE NEWSLETTER will give you regular insights and practices to help you stay
committed on your journey.
Included in this special bundle is our expert love and transformation advice newsletter. It contains much of our most
impactful advice and strategies, and will help you build a strong foundation for living the best, most fulfilled
My Risk-Free Promise
You’ll be able to access the program within minutes of purchasing.
7 full days of unlimited access before deciding to keep it.
Not 100% thrilled? Let me know and I’ll give you a full refund.
Place your order and get full access to Deeper Dating: The Powerful Path to Authentic Love
in a matter of minutes. Take a full 7 days to examine the program, and implement the process that will lead you directly to your Core Gifts, so
that you can attract partners who are capable of loving and honoring you, and so that you can finally have a healthy, happy relationship for life.
If, at the end of the 7 days, you decide this isn’t the right solution for you, simply let me know and I’ll refund your investment in FULL,
no questions, no hassle. This is my promise: You’ll find outstanding value from this program after putting it into practice for a full week
or pay nothing!
Once you place your order, you’ll also begin receiving the Flourish newsletter—which means even more advice from our curated
community of experts. We’ll send you articles with eye-opening insights and practical strategies you can put into practice right
away. It’s completely free, and it’s our way of helping you flourish in every area of your life.
Discover the Truest Path to Real Love and Heal Your Entire Life
Discovering your Core Gifts and learning to honor and embrace them in order to find love is one of the greatest, most important journeys of
your entire life.
It can lead to an absolute and stunning shift in the people you’re attracting, and the people you’re attracted to.
It’s a path to a future of love that matches your dreams of what love can be like.
And it’s one of the great privileges of my life to share what I’ve learned about this path.
This work moves me to a state of awe, as again and again, I see that this truest path to love—the path of authenticity—heals our lives
at the same time it leads us to the kind of love we dream of.
It heals us because our deepest wounds frequently spring from our greatest gifts, and by acknowledging these gifts, we can speed and deepen our own
This is one of the most powerful paths to love there is. But it’s more than that—it’s a path to the very source of love
inside you. This is why it’s so powerful and works so well. It’s a path to your own greatness and potential in all parts
of your life!
It’s the place where we feel the beating heart of our humanity. When we learn to lead with our gifts instead
of hiding them, we become the people that we were always meant to be.
I wish I could be there to personally witness what happens when YOU learn these lessons of deeper dating: When you choose self-love over self-doubt,
when you embrace your precious gifts instead of hiding behind your insecurities.
I wish I could watch you when you stretch your boundaries and find love moving closer.
Or witness the moment when you walk away from unkind, unavailable people, and see the look on your face when you share your vulnerable self with
someone and it’s met with joy and appreciation.
I wish I could see all of the moments where you choose this wiser path to love and then the glow on your face as you do that,
and the shift in your world as you do that.
Your honoring and appreciation of your Core Gifts transports you to the place you love from, it is the place you’re inspired from, and it’s
the place you discriminate from.
All of these are tremendous gifts in your search for love. It’s the place where magic is.